Friday, July 30, 2010

Nothing to do in work again so here I am blogging. The weeks months seems to pass quite fast and without realising it, it's the 14th week of ITP already, which means just 3 more weeks left! Did I mention how much I hate office jobs because I have to stare at the computer screen from 9 - 6 everyday =.=, can't wait to get out of it! My colleagues, supervisor and boss are really nice though, and the feeling when the pay comes in is really nice too LOL. I have a feeling I will splurge after ITP ends =x.
Anyways, celebrated Huixuan Terra's Birthday on Wednesday in school! Rushed to school immediately after work with Liyana to do Terra's card together with everyone else, it was quite chaotic during the process haha! Hope you enjoyed the celebration although we made the surprise quite obvious before that already LOL.
Let the pictures do the talking.

Process of it




Surprise!

The smokey effects looks cool.

Her Andersons strawberry ice-cream cake!



Everyone snatching the last few pieces of the cake

And..