Sunday, July 11, 2010

ITP week 11! Been quite a busy week because I had to take photos of properties nearly everyday, and the supervisor is letting me go on my own already, kind of scary because I have to meet clients in their houses on my own D:
Watched Eclipse with Huixuan, Liyana, Annelis and Kimberly! Not much idea of what was happening because I didn't read their books nor watch the other movies from this series, Annelis was updating me throughout the movie and on the other hand I heard Liyana updating Huixuan too, and they were laughing non stop, wondering why LOL. But anyways, I still don't find the movie nice.
Went watch Knight and Day with B yesterday, wasn't worth watching to me too. I really feel like watching another movie now because I wasn't satisfied with the last two, Predators and Triple Tap up next!


World Cup finals tonight, hope I still can wake up for work tommorow!