Thursday, April 22, 2010

Got a Canon EOS 500D while working at the Challenger Roadshow @ JP last week, was selling Canon's inks and printers, their camera booth was just beside mine, so went playing around with their cameras till I had my eye on this one, guess most people know already! Still learning how to use it though, and I need some time getting used to its bulkiness =/.
THANKS NG SI RUI FOR THE JOB INTRO, BIG ENOUGH ?!
And oh yah, my ITP's starting next week. Will be working from 26th April - 19th August at Chin Swee Road, not really sure of the timing yet, but most probably will be office hours, and heard that I have to wear formal for the first week, dont like it D: . I need to shop for clothes for my ITP!


Yuki

Random

B <3

Went did Creative Eyebrow somewhere in Toa Payoh just now, the person there said it was more natural than Eyebrow Embroidery so I just gave it a try, don't really get whats the difference though. My session took longer than usual because she said my eyebrows were seriously uneven =x. But the results were not that bad? Can recommend to those who want to get theirs done too :).
Compare my eyebrows here and my blog picture, which doesn't have any eyebrows at all. Need to get use to my new look though, I look kind of different now. But the good thing is, I don't need to draw my eyebrows whenever I go out anymore!