Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Helped out for FOP the day before, met up with 2e4 people after that for dinner at JP, and prawning with some of them after that, had fun! Darrick's going overseas tomorrow, and will not be back till October, he's the one who always gets everyone together, meet ups, outings, etc. We will miss you :(
Came back during late midnight and I couldn't wake up in time for today's FOP, most probably because I didn't get much sleep from the previous night too, in fact I think I was too tired till I just off-ed my phone after hearing my alarm ring and the morning calls from Shalini and Haoming, think they had a hard time trying to contact me and wondering where was I at that point, really sorry =x!
Anyways Joyce bought a new Nikon DSLR, envies ttm! Really want to get one, but thinking of how bulky it will be I feel like just sticking back to those cheaper and small digital cameras. Waiting for the next IT show to come, shall decide whether to get a camera or DSLR then.

2e4 <3



Machiam fishing at kampong lols

Ignore my shag face, just like the lightning here!


These photos are from FOP, taken using Delconi's DSLR fisheye lens thingy, effects really cool! I am so in love with DSLRs D: , GG.




Anyways caught up with Gfs last week! Had a really belated birthday surprise for Jess at Pasir Ris before going to Jacky's chalet. Past few attempts of surprising her during her and chloe's birthday in the past always failed, for once nao we were successful, and hope you liked our presents!




They were saying got those blogshop feel?