Saturday, August 14, 2010

L4D2 at clementi after work today with Liyana, Edwin, Johnson and Leo. And talking about it, I realised it's been a long time since I last met up with gfs Jess, Mel, Guo and Xx for L4d session! Oh and not forgetting Zay too! See you all soon(:


Anyways, overdued post from National Day! Went to Marina Bay Sands Hotel in the afternoon that day, Shanice's mum's friend booked it and invited me and Emily over. It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be, and it was way too crowded, had to even queue up to enter their lifts. Stayed there for a short while and headed to MS in the night to watch fireworks with Bf!


Sister



Took leave on the next day and headed to Cathay to watch Salt with B, Huixuan, Liyana and Bruce! Nice movie with alot of action, but I didn't really like the ending.

Ps Bruce for the unglam =x.

She was asking me to act innocent LOL