Friday, August 20, 2010

Last day of work yesterday and it didn't end nicely! My supervisor suddenly dropped me one grade because I made some mistake on the last day itself, which my boss wasn't very happy about, so there goes my last impression in the company. But well, it's over already and I can't do anything about it, hope the chocolates I gave them can make up for it though LOL.
Anyways, happy belated 4th month to Bf♥! Went to Suntec after work yesterday and had Sakae dinner buffet, we were bloated ttm! Don't dare to eat so much next time already, the feeling was REALLY uncomfortable. Headed to flyer after that because they were having the $10 promotion again, managed to get one whole cabin to ourselves because there wasn't much people at that time!
Holidays are here, time to find another job!