Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Shall summarise everything that happened since the last time I blogged. My poly life officially ended, unless they decide to fail me in one of my modules and I have to repeat again, went for Club21 job interview, failed my TP, shifted to Bedok!
I'm still quite aimless of what to do now, most probably going SIM about 6months - 1 year later? Tried getting a job, passed the first interview, had to go for a second one but no news from them yet, decided not to find another one till after 2e4 chalet! Been a really long time since I last met all of them. And yes I failed my TP again, now I have to withdraw from BBDC, transfer to CDC and find another instructor there =/! Life has been quite good in the east side though.
I miss my Gfs! Hopefully will be able to meet all of them together on Jess's Birthday (:

Taken on last day of school

Will really miss hanging out with FCFC!

Bye bye Toh Guan Road, bye bye IMM!

Met up with Hx and Jess few days ago, watched What Women Want and headed to Newton FC for dinner (:


Went ECP with Hx and Liyana the day before!

Brought them to some playground around my house area and we played with this thingy, the picture is so not true LOL.

Caught the movie I Am Number Four with Bf today! Not bad (:, think the movie won't end at just this one. I'm not that good in predicting, Bf told me that! He always seem to be able to predict what will happen next in all the movies which I cannot even think of. Either I'm dumb and he's normal, or I'm normal and he's smart haha!