Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry X'mas everyone!
Always wish Sg snows during X'mas, which will never happen =.=, I'm so going to travel to a place with snow for Christmas one day.

Anyways decided not to be lazy and update my dead blog already.
Spent christmas eve with all my relatives and cousins coming over to my house, and Bf too! Went for midnight movie Hello Stranger with him, cousins and sister with their gfs/bfs (:, didn't find the movie nice, but everyone else seem to think it another way, everyone were laughing at the thai jokes except me and B!

Christmas day itself, dropped by expo with Liyana and Shalini to pay a surprise visit to Huixuan who was at work! Exchanged presents with them there too (:.


gfs <3

We had some secret santa game which each of us was assigned to someone to buy present for, mine was Liyana and this was my present from her! Really cute Hershey's bear (:.

Bf got me these for christmas(:, really love them♥♥