Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Went watch f1 with my family and relatives 2 days ago, didnt watch from the inside, but from some staircase at marina instead, kinda funny hahas, the security covered up everywhere else that has a view of the race track, but not there. Many others took up the rest of the levels to watch the race too.
Anyways, have been working for 3 days already and I have only one word to describe it, CUI! Maybe I'm not cut out for sales or something, because I've only earned $30 so far, while others are earning hundreds! The main thing I had to do is to go around the streets asking people to donate $10 and I will have to give them some receipt + voucher. Seriously dont like this job, but the good thing is can take off anytime you want, and made many friends there, including ex-hyss people o.o. Thinking whether to quit or not.