Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY VESAK DAY!

so ytd went lil inida work with emily jw sr and his friends, bangalas and china pple everywhere zzz. some dam funni, we stand in a row giving the same flyer they go purpoesly take from everyone of us and was laughing away lols, but some so er xin omg. bout 6 plus jess and her fren came find me then go eat prata hahas, nxt wk i work you come find me again wan lols!

we have to take turns to carry this kuku board =.=, but they say m1 worse got light one lols.
emily, she act shy ask me don show her face hahas!


stanley sr jw


tags:
joyce: woots lol, but no one i noe inside!
kass: no lah is they gimme noob table zzz.
jess: he play 9 ball then idk what happen sian, lols someone also at lil india!
keagan: shanice suah i noe its you lols!
guoting: not lose to me! he pool much more pro then me de!