Monday, January 09, 2006

wth 2dae nid bring so many files 2 skool... so kns.. first lesson ss den tis mrs wong ask de class wads yer impression of ss.. den no1 wan answer.. den she go take name list suddenly call my name...-.-"... i was lyke doodling on my own notebook anyhow draw sai.. after dat pe take height n weight.. i only 149cm..but worse..i only 31kg! i tink de ms agnes nvr c properly sia.. ming ming is 32.. last yr 32 tis yr 31..she v clever.. shld ask her go wear specs..-.-".. bio de time tis mrs wee tok so fast lyke de mdm khaw lyke dat..don eevn noe wth she tokin.. eng ar..tis mrs wong nvr ask we all present de stupid compo.. hai me copy de compo 3 times ytd nite.. after dat A maths..wah lao dat 1.. so qim.. de e maths worse.. i was lyke daydreaming and staring at de maths question den she suddenly call my name... scare me 2 death..hai me answer de question wrongly.. all her fault..keep askin people faster.. make me so stress.. stupid sia..by de end of skool alreadi got 6 hw..siao man.. torture 2 students.. after skool went 2 eat wid joyz kass terry darrick elmo jx.. lol de terry n darrick abit sot sot 2dae.. keep laughing non stop.. say alot of bo liao jokes.. den tis darrick keep teasing terry n joyz hahaz.. after dat reach home bout 4 plus onliz.. so sianz nth 2 do.. hav 2 go put a tagboard on my blog zzzz...-.-".. bbbbbbbbbb